Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hotels

Well, we are officially in the our new town of dwelling! We are in Minnesota, and the shopping is grand! The hotel is pretty regular when it comes to hotels, but it isn't a house. Even though this move has been hard, I'm just ready to be in a house, and able to order my microphone and preamp so I can record more music. I'm really excited about the next few covers coming up. If I can learn how to play the songs soon, I will be able to record some Emeli Sande and Justin Timberlake songs, which should be fun! I'm excited to continue to learn what I can do with my voice and instruments. I want to be able to do a piano cover by the end of the year, that is a strong goal!
Also, it stays light up here so much later than it does in Mississippi. It's still very light and it's currently 9:13 p.m. CRAZY!


Arias

No comments:

Post a Comment